Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Weird stuff on FB

So, there was this guy on facebook that is from my high school. He sent me a friend request and I accepted it..whatever, it didn't matter to me and I always feel bad not accepting. Well, his status updates started to annoy me...they were always "x is getting drunk", "x is sick and tired of being sick and tired", "x is wasted", blah, blah, blah. I just don't really care to be honest with you. This guy and I were not friends in high school and ran in completely different circles. Well, yesterday I was on FB and he started chatting with me and he was just being weird. I didn't really like it so I got off and then I open FB this morning and he sent me a message saying that he was sorry if he offended me and he would really like to talk to me and gave me his phone number. UGH, I was going to defriend him before the whole chat thing last night but now he will surely notice if I do it. I made a point of writing back and saying that I just got off because I was tired and that I was moving to be with my boyfriend so things have been hectic.....hopefully that will give him the hint. He just seems really unhappy and lonely and I don't like all the negative vibes.....

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

If my Debbie Downer "friend" that I dumped wasn't married, I would suggest we fix them up. Sounds like they are a match made in heaven! :)

m said...

Well, I have already discussed some of my fb problems with you. If you want an update I'll email you.

If it was more okay to defriend someone I would say go for it, but you can make it so you see less of their updates.