Thursday, February 19, 2009

Update on Kitty and a cool band...

Craig took his kitty to the vet today and they gave him some fluids and antibiotics...seems to be just a bad coincidence that Chloe came around a few days before Mu got sick. The vet thinks that it is a virus that he always carries and it can flare up and he probably got stressed with a new cat in the house so it flared. He should be better soon and I feel much better about it all.

Tonight I am actually going out to see a band that has a guy in it that went to high school with one of Craig's really good friends...it is pretty mellow but I like it. You can hear it here.....sadly when I went through my list of friends that could actually go, there wasn't a long list....all my friends have kids or are in school on a Thursday night...so Chad is going with me :-) I am not sure if he will like the music, but at least we will get to hang out because we really don't get to that much anymore. He cracks me up so I sort of miss it.

No comments: