Thursday, February 5, 2009

It is cold...

My toes are freezing!! Good thing that I made that blanket a while back so that I can cuddle up with it!

Today I only had one meeting and lunch with Rebecca (which was fun) so the rest of the day I had to actually do work..imagine that!! I still don't really feel like I got that much done because I got stuck on this one location that was supposed to clean up their stuff that I review, but somehow I found the same mistakes this month as I found last quarter...that frustrates me!! Oh well.

I sent in my application today for the rental property and I am going to sign the lease next weekend when I am in Ohio (it is supposed to be in the 50s this weekend so I should make it up there next week). I can't believe how fast time is going and how much it seems like I still need to do.

Tomorrow I am visiting with Drena, Adam, and Oliver (I am going to hold that baby this time..he is always so lazy)!! Saturday my sister is coming in town and we are going to get massages (I gave her a gift certificate for her birthday) and then on Sunday Dudley and I are going to see "he's just not that into you" If any of you want to go, let me know...we are going to Atlantic Station at 2:10, and then hopefully to visit Erin, Dave and the girls (though I know that Dave posted on FB that they were sick the other day so who knows if they are better). Other than that I have a couple sessions and I am going to try to continue the clean out process at home in prep for the move.

No comments: