Sunday, February 1, 2009

Oh what a night....

Haven't had one of those in quite some time. It started at 6:45 with a dinner with 14 of my closest friends (some of you guys even :)) and ended at about 2:45am with 3 grown men sleeping in the living room of my tiny condo...good times. It was really fun because almost everyone went out at least for a little while. That hasn't happened in forever! We just went to Twisted Taco and hung out and then when part of the group left we went upstairs for some karaoke. Chad and Adam sang "shot through the heart"...I wish I had a camera cause it was awesome. I think that we actually signed up to sing another song but one of our group members sort of got kicked out before we go to sing. I have to admit that I used to LOVE Twisted Taco karaoke but it was a little lame last night simply for the fact that the DJ would play 4 regular songs, one karaoke and then back to 3 more regular songs. I asked him what the deal was and he said that all the singers sucked...DUH, isn't that the whole point of karaoke??? We aren't in Nashville where someone is trying to make their big break. Oh well, the night was fun! I felt bad last night because I only have a giant chair and a couch. I took the cushions off the couch for the third guy to sleep on and I barely had enough blankets. I had exactly 3 and Jimmy took two before Chad got here so I woke up this morning to Chad on my floor using a towel from my bathroom and a robe to keep warm....random. I did turn the heat up before bed so it wouldn't be too bad for them. Oh well, they didn't have a ride home so I guess it was better than the street.

Today I don't really feel hungover but I definitely could use some more grease and I definitely don't feel at the top of my game. I think that the 20 min walk to and from my only session this weekend helped. That little boy was so cute!! I will try to post some pictures on my other blog (I will let you know if I do).

2 comments:

Shaye said...

Girl!!! You shoulda called me!! I need a night like that!!

Mel said...

Sorry!! I didn't plan on it being that way!! Come to my going away party...same people so it will have promise.