Thursday, February 12, 2009

Taxes Suck

UGH! So, now that I am moving to Ohio I have to switch all my withholdings...and Ohio is one of the most taxed states in the country....federal, state, county, and local...what the heck??? THEN, because I lived here for part of the year I still have to file a GA return and THEN I have to keep track of all the days that I am back in GA so that I can allocate my time between the two states at the end of the year...gross! Add that to the business accounting, 2 rental properties and my condo and it takes me quite a while to figure it all out. UGH! I think that I am definitely going to have to be more organized next year. At least I think that I am getting a refund this year...once I figure it all out.

1 comment:

Erin H. said...

Good thing you're an accountant, because that all sounds really, really complicated!