Monday, February 23, 2009

Stressful Vacation...

Do you ever feel like just getting ready for vacation is so much more stressful than the rest of the work year? I have 4 days until I cross the pond to Greece and I feel a little stressed. Not too much, I just feel like there is a lot that I want to get done and not much time left to get it done in. I am trying to say to myself that there are no hard deadlines (only ones I set for my group and myself) and it will all be here when I get back. I think that I would just feel better knowing it is done. Then again, in a week when I am in Santorini, I know I won't care in the least. The best part is that I am not taking my blackberry with me. It makes me a little sad to not be able to keep up with the blogs and to write about the trip as we are going but I am sure it will help me to relax more while I am gone :-)

This weekend was pretty busy. Saturday I had two clients and the craziness here in Midtown and then Sunday I had a new client...who I LOVE!! They were referred by one of my other clients and I gave them the disclosure that I was going to be moving and that I would only be available at limited times but he said that he had seen the other girl's pictures and really liked them and that they wanted to go ahead with it. They were a really cute couple and very laid back. I like them a lot. After my session I went to Jennifer's house because my stepdad is turning 70 when we are in Greece so we got together this weekend instead. Here are some shots of Ariyana. She actually looks a lot like me when I was little...it is sort of funny. Of course Alyson also looks like me so I guess not that surprising :-) I blew up an extra balloon for her because I knew she would want to play with them...she didn't want her balloon though, the wanted to take down all the ones that we taped up to decorate. She kept biting on them and I was so afraid that she would pop it right in her face but somehow she managed to not do that. I just thought it was too funny with the static in her hair...and this is after she pulled the barette out that my sister put in. Her hair is so long in the front...it is so funny.

2 comments:

Drena said...

she's a cutie! When you feel stressed just look at a picture of Greece!! Almost there. So jealous!

Mollypants said...

Tell Greece I said hello...the ocean there is the most beautiful shade of blue you'll ever see in your entire life.