Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Do not be jealous....

of my awesome rental car this week. Actually this picture doesn't quite do it the justice that it deserves. It is UT orange in the worst way. The security guard at the auction laughs when I come in and says it looks like a taxi. It is loud and someone figured out how to use the base in the car but I can't figure out how to turn it back town...I am super cool in this car and I know the tenancy is for you all to be jealous, but please try not to be!!

Very surprised I didn't get any comments on the video link from yesterday!

More later....

6 comments:

Drena said...

You are going to pick up dudes like crazy in that ride!!

Mollypants said...

HAHA that's funny...when I went to Atlanta a while back they tried to give me almost the exact same one - I wonder if it is and it just got transferred? I looked at it and told the agent to give me something else!

Mollypants said...

and by the way, please tell me that you brought your Reeboks with the Straps, your AppleBottom jeans, and your Boots with the Fur. Because I think you're required to when you're driving a car like that.

Mel said...

The car is so loud and when I pull up at lights everyone around me looks at me and I am embarassed to pull into spots...it is awful but I didn't have time to argue with them at the counter yesterday and I don't know people here so it is ok...no way would I roll around the ATL with it...YIKES!

m said...

So, how many guys have you picked up now with the new ride?

Mel said...

Sadly, none yet, but I was spotted by some of the auction folks going to lunch and one of the girls here commented on it this morning...I get lots of looks at stoplights, does that count?