Thursday, June 12, 2008

I love you all!!!

I am sad right now and just wanted to tell all of you that I love you! I had a client who paid online by eCheck and I got a message yesterday that the eCheck had failed/cancelled so I forwarded the email to the client and asked if he could resubmit. He usually responds right away so when I didn't hear from him I gave his wife a call today (my email sometimes sends stuff to their spam so I was just giving her a heads up). She called back and left me a message that said she wasn't sure what happened and the only thing that she could think of was that he passed away on Monday but she wasn't sure how the bank would have known. This freaked me out....this guy was in his 30s and they have a baby that is under 6 months old. The pictures I took 3 weeks ago might be some of the last ones that were taken of him. I have no idea what happened but I have to believe that it was something tragic because there was never any mention of him being sick or anything and these were pretty open people. It just makes you realize how short life is and how you should tell everyone that you love them. So, I love you guys!!

4 comments:

Drena said...

OMG!!! That is awful. Love ya too!

Carrie Davis said...

wow. I can't believe she called back...I guess I better hug Judd. Love you too, mel.

Mel said...

Yeah, I can't believe that she called back either and I feel bad for even calling her but I just had no idea!!

m said...

That just stinks. Worst nightmare.