Wednesday, June 11, 2008

update

I know you guys probably dont care but since I am stuck on a plane you get to hear anyway! So the guy had heart probelsm, lost conscienceness (spelled that totally wrong I am sure) and then had a seizure! He is off the plane but now it will take 30-45 mins to get a new route or something! This sucks but at least they said the guy is ok! Now I am dying of thirst cause they got just to us before it all went down!

Question: why is your boy standing in the aisle emptying his wallet counting 100s?? I should mention that he is also wearing a gold rope chain. Nice, but it is all the entertainment I have right now so it has to do!!

We got more fuel and now waiting on paperwork. Good news is that the new flight time is 36 mins! Sweet!

4 comments:

Mollypants said...

If he's counting 100's, he's getting ready to pay for a tank of gas.
Glad the guy was okay - the first time I ever flew to Boston, our plane made it there but someone had a heart attack on the plane and they called for a doctor - and a VET had to help. The woman ended up dying, and they didn't even tell us, they made her look like she was asleep when they took her away in a big wheelchair type thing...the nurse who helped told a guy we were with that the woman had died - ew!

Mel said...

Oh my gosh!!! That was not the case here thank goodness! I have now landed in Dallas and ready for next adventure. Hope my car is here!!

Drena said...

This guy that did PR for Delta told me once that people die all the time. He said sometimes they put their bodies in one of the bathrooms and tell the passengers the bathroom is out of order.

m said...

ugh. more reasons to hate flying. glad you finally made it in.