Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Not much in Albany

Not much to blog about today...I took it easy after the day that I had yesterday. I did take Al down to the workout room and did one of our workouts. It was good because I did the treadmill a lot faster than normal cause I had to in order to keep my heart rate up...that is good because at least I feel like I wasn't working out hard enough before and this is a true measure. It is funny because you learn a lot about your heart rate...like when you drink water your heart rate goes way up....it sort of reminds me of how when Erin's girls were in the hospital trying to learn to eat...something. Also, when you bend down your heart rate goes way down...maybe why they tell you to put your head between your legs when you are going to pass out. One thing that I can't seem to figure out though is the correlation between my heart rate and my breathing. The other day at the park I had a pain in my side cause I couldn't breathe but my heart rate was right where it should it be....weird....you would think that if I was breathing hard then my heart rate would be higher. I also finally talked to Dudley's personal trainer and think that I am going to have my first appointment with him on Friday. He even said he would do a workout plan for me to do in my hotel room...this helps me achieve my goal of a personal trainer so I am excited about that! Not much else going on here....but don't fear cause I travel again on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday. I hope that I don't have any stories for you but it hasn't worked out that way lately!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey Melissa! I saw your comment on my blog - I have enjoyed reading yours too. I do not envy all of your travels, but they do provide some entertaining stories. Good luck on the next few days of traveling!