Sunday, June 8, 2008

I made it!!

Oh my gosh, this weekend was unbelievably hot!!!! I had a lot of fun at Mammoth Cave but I never expected it to be so hot out...as a matter of a fact, I just went to get us a pizza and was GLAD that it was ONLY 85 out!! That is just wrong! We had debated about going to Chicao for the weekend a while back and I am glad that we didn't do that...looks like they had really bad weather there this weekend. I will update more later on the trip! Hope everyone had a good weekend! Tomorrow I head to Philly for two days and then Dallas for two days! Still working on my 101 in 1001 days list.

2 comments:

Drena said...

It was really hot here too. I had to show houses yesterday and when I got home I changed my clothes because they were soaked with sweat. Very gross.

Mel said...

Yes and Craig doesn't seem to sweat nearly as much as I do, so that makes me super sexy I am sure! It didn't feel that bad at first but after 5 minutes I was soaked...YUCK!!