Thursday, June 12, 2008

New blog feature....

If you guys are obsessed with blogs, like me, then check out the new page element, blog list. You just type in the address of the blog and it already knows the title of the blog and then underneath it you can see when the last time it was updated was. I like it because usually once I go to one person's blog, I skip around to the others and this way you will know if it has been updated or not....you can see it on the side of my blog....so check it out.

3 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

One thing that I've been using lately is Google Reader. You can subscribe to everyone's blogs that you read. Then, when you login to Google Reader, you have everyone's new posts all on one page to read!

Mel said...

Hmmm, so that is different from the thing where I have people subscribe, huh. I am so bad with technology, but I am starting to get it.

Drena said...

cool tool!

what are your plans tonight?