Monday, June 9, 2008

The ups and downs of flying

Ups:
My first flight took off on time.
I am sitting first class for my second (and longer flight) and it was a surprise because it didnt say it on my ticket.
I get a pillow on this flight.
The flight attendant just handed me Biscoff cookies!

Downs:
My first flight felt like a roller coaster cause it was so short that we never got above the clouds.
This flight is delayed. We were supposed to leave 45 mins ago and they are still boarding people!
I have an aisle seat (though it is in first class)

Hmm, seems like today the good outweighs the bad! Stupid people are funny! I am pretty sure I could fill this whole blog with people from airports and planes! They are just that funny. The problem is that I am a horrible story teller so they would never translate. Here is one anyway...on ther last flight these two guys get on significantly after everyone else and they have all their stuff in their arms, including their shoes..WHAT? Security in Dayton is quite a ways from the gate and it only takes 10 mins to go through security so what time did they get to the airport? I just have this picture of them running barefoot through the terminal! There was a young guy and an older guy and the young one dropped his phone right when he got on but didnt pick it up. When the older guy went to pick it up the younger one said "just leave it, throw it away, I dont care!". Really dude? I mean you are on the plane and so is the phone. Pick it up!

No comments: