Monday, June 23, 2008

HERE!!

I finally made it to Albany..hungry and cranky....this is a less to me to get some snacks for the plane from now on. They didn't have anything on my last flight. I felt so bad for the flight attendant because she was trying so hard but there was just nothing else that she could do!

Thank you guys for cheering me up! All the replies made me giggle....Beth, yours was the least expected and Meghan I could just picture Caroline saying "that is the baby that poopied in the pool" and parents wondering if their kid really did or not. Drena your joke was very you so that made me chuckle too! I have now had dinner and a beer and am going to bed soon! I can't believe how crazy this day was and when I got here there was sun!! More storms tonight are supposedly coming so who knows what tomorrow will bring. I don't travel again until Thursday thank goodness!

2 comments:

m said...

ummm, so who wins the "nice prize"?

Mel said...

I think that it was a tie and I will have to see about getting you each a prize.