Sunday, June 1, 2008

Goals for the next two weeks

Seems like there have been a lot of posts on goals lately so here is another one....I have two weeks with no sessions on the weekend so I am going to try to get caught up on some of the things that I need to do. I made a list of about 11 or 12 items that I wanted to do for my business and now I am going to make a list here of some personal ones.

1. Figure out this whole eating well on the road thing and set some specific goals related to it. - I have been thinking about this one, but I haven't gotten a good plan down. I have been good about my water this week though and I have not had any diet coke (other than caffeine-free).
2. Make a list of my 101 things that I want to do in 1001 days. - I have 28/100 done
3. Finish the travel blog from my vacation with Craig. Got 1/5 posts done.
4. Finish getting together all the pictures from my trip to Australia (yes, it was almost a year ago).
5. Finish getting together all the pictures from my trip to Yellowstone (yes, that was definitely over a year ago).
6. Work out a plan for my end of summer trip with Craig out in California (figure out when we will go and where and all that). I feel like every time i turn around I am saying I want to see this or that and we do better with a set plan...otherwise we end up not getting to half the list, which is fine and is what we did in CO so this time I want to be more organized. - Been working on this a lot and I think that I have a rough plan. I even looked up to see what hotels I can get free nights at and everything.
7. Update my songs on my iPod - Done.
8. Make a cheat sheet for Craig's mom and sister on how to do a few things in Photoshop

That list doesn't seem to be too bad so I hope that I can get it all done. I am supposed to be in about 5 different cities in the next 12 days so we will see how it all pans out. I just found out that the conference that I thought was in NYC is actually in Philly....oops and I already booked the ticket...I hope that it will not be too expensive to change it. I will tell you that I am not ready to go back to work at all!!!

1 comment:

Drena said...

divide what you will do by day. I do this with house work when hosting something and it really helps me to not get too tired, to stay on track, and to not feel overwhelmed.