Saturday, May 31, 2008

Goodbyes are so hard for me!

I just saw Craig get on his plane and now I am waiting for mine. As a bonus I think that I have a huge group of teenage girls on my flight. They are sitting in the floor near my gate doing something that makes them burst into laughter every couple of minutes. It reminds me of my senior trip to cancun, I really felt sorry for the regular people on that flight. Anyway, so yeah, waiting for the flight and being really sad. I wish that I wasn't as emotional as I am but I just can't help it. I love seeing Craig and spending time with him but the leaving part is really hard on me. It doesn't seem to bother him nearly as much but maybe that is because he is a guy. The saddest part is that I am going to see him again next weekend because I am flying there for the weekend and really I will be in Albany all week so it is just two nights I am missing with him. I just get so used to being with him when it has been a week and I have gotten to sleep next to him every night. I have plenty to keep me busy all week to so really I shouldn't be so sad. I think that I look to the future too much and after next weekend it will be almost a month before I get to see him again and we have barely gone that long this whole year! That is when it really starts to get hard!

I must say that our trip was a lot of fun! The weather was beautiful the last two days that we were there! Yesterday I even got to wear one of my sundresses so I was excited about that! When I looked at the weather before I left it was sunny and 70-80 everyday. I packed all the shorts I owned (all 4 pairs) and my various colors of tank tops, needless to say, I had to do laundry while I was there cause it was so cold. Hopefully our next vacation will be warmer! We got a park pass on this trip so we are going to try to hit a few more of those. I really want to go to Death Valley National Park and to see the redwoods so hopefully we will do that at the end of the summer or in the fall depending on thebudget season for Craig's job. Teenage girls are laughing again. Good times! Looks like I won't sleep on this flight....oh well, guess I will work on sorting throughtthe pictures from the trip so I can upload some of them. All this brought to you curtesy of my blackberry :-)

No comments: