Friday, May 23, 2008

Blast from the Past (for one of you)

You guys know I have a storage problem here so when I saw an ad for a storage unit in my building I got excited! I pictured a room where I could store all my extra stuff so I could actually use my closets for my everyday stuff instead of having it all over the place...turns out it is not quite a room but more like a huge cube...that is ok, that will do for now maybe. I have to decide whether I want it or not but that is besides the point. When he emailed me back it was from GA Dawg so I asked him if he went to UGA (could have just been a fan) and he said yes...asked when he graduated and he said 2000 (me too) asked what major and he said marketing...hmmm....then I said something about how it was funny cause I only knew of one other Judd and he went to UGA too...he was like "yeah, I knew a guy too and he works with me at Delta" WHAT? How nuts is that...he said that he only sees him once a month to give him some report but then I told him how I knew Judd through Carrie who was one of my sorority sisters and we got on that whole kick and after more conversation he asked if I knew Meghan Wolf and said that he went on some dates with her freshman year...I said "yep, it is Meghan Holbrook now and she lives in Charlotte with two kids" HAHAHAHA!!! Small world...you just never know where I might see someone that Meghan went out with!

This also makes it harder to negotiate the price down...darn you Meghan!!

8 comments:

m said...

Ummmmmm, if it is the boy I think it is, I have some stuff I could tell you that should give you some leverage. Thanks for making me smile (and feel young).

Mel said...

sweet!!! He seemed nice enough...glad it made you smile and feel young...that is what friends are for! Just imagine what it will be like for me next year when I turned 30 and am not married and have no kids and people act like my uterus might dry up and die! At least you don't get those comments :-)

Mollypants said...

Is that the Judd from TKE? yeah, I know him too, and I didn't know he went out with Meghan too! If its the same kid I'm thinking of, I have leverage as well. I have PICTURES. From their formal in Chattanooga. I don't give a flying whatever, but he's got stuff on me as well that I can not post on the internet until the statute of limitations expires.
God, I had a little bit of a wild streak in college.

Mollypants said...

oh wait, I think I read that wrong. We're talking about Carrie's Judd. NOT THE SAME ONE for the record!

Mollypants said...

no wait...I think my eyes are getting to me...I think we ARE talking about the same Judd, although separate from Carrie's husband.
Yeah, if it's the one I'm thinking of, he'll be getting that price WAY far down. Now that I remember, that kid will be shaking in his boots if he remembers me.

Mel said...

I don't think that he is the wild type but I am not sure...I wish that I knew his last name...he might have said it but I can't remember now..he doesn't seem like he would be mean or wild or anything....I was actually surprised when he said he went on a date with Meghan...and he is selling the storage to remodel his one bedroom apartment in Midtown's kitchen.....wild streak? Maybe not but who knows.

Mollypants said...

send me an email harringtonmolly at gee-mail (sorry trying to confuse spammers) and I'll tell you his last name.

Drena said...

I remember him too if it is the TKE guy from that around the world social.