Monday, May 19, 2008

Sorry Guys...

that my post earlier today was so cranky...I don't like being that way at all so I am trying to get over it...the state test and the funny blog I found helped...I also noticed that in some of her comments there were other nurses that had blogs so I will have to check those out at some point. Maybe this is how blogs get discovered...I do wonder how they pick those "blogs of note" on blogger...some of them seem so random to me. I really need to stop wasting time reading blogs....

So my heart rate monitor and I are still trying to get along. Today it took my under 43 mins to get in my 40 mins "in zone" and 2 of those minutes were warm up. I also noticed that there is a calorie target too...so not only do you have to be in the zone but you should burn a certain number of calories (maybe if you stay at the low end of the zone the whole time you won't?) I covered my zone and calories today so I am proud. I also made the observation that when you are on the treadmill it will over estimate your calories when you run but will underestimate them when you walk fast..interesting. One thing that I am still trying to figure out though is the time after I finish my official workout. It keeps on tracking time but it gives me a new zone that is lower. At first I thought that this was the cool down but I did it for over 10 mins today and it was still going...guess I need to look that one up! I do like the monitor though and I really think that it will help me with keeping in shape on the road!

Tonight I finished my second clients proofs so only one more to go and then on to Jackson and Ella and Emma! I got some close ups of them and I can't wait to share them :-) Maybe I will try to get a few up tonight :-)

Glad you all enjoyed the state game...maybe I will look for someting fun for tomorrow....

No comments: