Friday, May 30, 2008

5 miler!!

well, ladies and gents..I hiked today...forever!! It was 5.3 miles round trip!! I was proud of myself because that was the longest hike I have ever been on. It was actually really a great hike because in Colorado you don't have to hike straight up a mountain so you sort wind through it all. Actually, when we were coming down I realized just how much we had gone uphill during the hike. My feet were pretty tired by the end of it all but it was fun! I am still working on getting together the travel blog of the trip and hopefully I will have it mostly done by the end of the weekend or the beginning of next week. I have enjoyed reading all of your blogs though!

For some reason Craig and I got talking about websites today on the hike and then he was playing with my blackberry on the way back and was reading stories from the onion and then we started talking about websites again and how I wanted to expand my daily websites so when we got home we started looking at some that he visits when we got back to his parents house. When looking through some of the websites that accumulate stories from different areas we found this gem. Enjoy ladies!!

Straight Cash Homey we laughed for a while about these!

No comments: