Thursday, May 15, 2008

My sort of interesting ride....

So after my comment that nothing ever happens on Marta when I ride it, you knew that something would happen today..it is not a big deal at all but just more excitement than I normally get on there. I walked the 1o mins to the train listening to my iPod and when I got to the platform there was a group of three guys that were dancing all around, freestyle rapping, and tipping over the platform. It was odd because I catch the train from the 'burbs and these aren't the people that hang out there normally but whatever. I am just hoping that they don't get in the same car that I am in. I just don't feel like dealing with it....I am usually a minority on Marta and sometimes people feel the need to say "hey blondie" or whatever. Not normally, but sometimes. If anyone would do it, it would be the type of people that these guys are so I just want to avoid it. They are standing a bit down from me so I think that I am safe, but when the train actually gets there they run to the car I am getting in..that sucks. They were actually a lot calmer on the train than on the platform but they did freestyle rap about the guy sitting across from me reading his book. They might have said something about me to but I had my earphones in so I wasn't listening too intently. All of a sudden the ring leader pulls out a magazine, what I will call a booty magazine because that was what it seemed to focus on....and started showcasing it to the train. I was sitting in one of those single seats that you ride sideways in so there was a forward facing seat right next to me with a postman in it. He thought it was hilarious that they were showing all these pictures and his loud laughing was actually what made me turn to see the booty magazine in all its glory. Sadly they got off one stop later :-( Like I said, not a big deal but I hadn't ever heard rapping or seen a booty magazine on display on the train and since I had said my rides were always boring I felt that I needed to share!

I was busy at work today so I need to catch up on all the blogs and make sure I have replied. I am also still trying to think of ideas for my finances blog. It is sort of hard because most of my friends have it together in that area....oh well...we will see where it goes! I think that I just find it interesting and want to feed some of my own knowledge and thoughts. Blogging has made me think a lot more than I used to...it is really weird to explain but I constantly think about how I would right this or that and how people will react or if it will get any comments or anything..sort of sick really.

I am done with all my editing from last week's clients! YAY!! That means that tomorrow night I can get some cleaning done, visit the twins (yay) and just get some other things done that I need to get done before the cycle starts all over again. Tonight I went and played trivia with Morgan, Jimmy, Drena, Adam, and my neighbor. I had a good time...I am not sure why, but I always like to play trivia...maybe I will luck out and be able to gather some people for next week too :-)

No comments: