Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Random thoughts...

I was visiting the blog that Carrie talked about reading Rocks in My Dryer and just looking through stuff for a quick second...I am at work doing the least favorite part of my job so I need a mental break every so often....this is one article that I found and it grossed me out! I can't imagine sitting around making pads with my friends...

Here are some pictures that Robb sent me of his and Jenn's place with the storms last night...Their place is fine other than a shutter but isn't that crazy that it was 80 degrees out and there was that much hail!!!





My final random thought is that today I actually missed riding Marta. I find that I am much more relaxed when I ride it. I get a nice little 5 min walk to the station in Midtown and then can do some things on the train and then a nice little walk to work...it is nice. Today I drove cause my pass had run out and my sunglasses are ready at the eye place (another story I will tell). On the way here I nearly got merged into...literally. I had to honk my horn at the Jeep Cherokee that was coming straight for me and then the poor lady overcorrected and her car was swerving back and forth. I felt so bad for her but I also didn't want her to hit me. The thing is, I don't even think that she was on the phone or anything...hmmmm. It is nice out so that might help with the ride home, Midtown is just such a mess right now and normally I would just hang out around here but I have to get home to get the darn hot water heater drained and ready for repair! Good times! I have a list of things that I would like to get done tonight so we will see how many I actually get done. I did start the packing process last night and Craig has made a couple plans for us so I might finally get to break out some of those sundresses that I never seem to get to wear :-)

No comments: