Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I joined the Crackberry nation

Yeah so I finally had to get one for work...it is sort of expected that I have one and people get annoyed when I am not on email for 8 hours cause I am traveling so I got one. I hate to admit it but it is actually sort of fun right now..I have internet access on it and everything. I am sure I will not feel the same way in 11 days when I am on vacation and people are sending me emails! It is cool that I can blog from it so that will be fun when I am in the airport! Meghan, I am interested to see what kinds of ads come up with this one with crack in the title...it could go so many ways.

Just some random thoughts/questions: Does anyone else have trouble getting the letters right when you are trying to leave a comment? Has anyone checked out the "next blog" link at the top of your blog? Some of them are strange and for some reason most of the ones that are there when I click are not in English....just wondering if anyone else has checked it out.

Off to edit again...I am about to post some pics from my weekend sessions on my private blog.

1 comment:

Drena said...

I have had a smart phone for years now and I fool with it when I am bored while out. I certainly don't let it dominate me like I did when I first got it. Be careful if you have a crazy boss or employee or whatever and they know you have it. They will drive you insane.