Monday, May 5, 2008

Hooray!!

I just finished all of my work for my business! I am pumped. It has been a long day so I will be heading to bed soon.

This weekend was a lot of fun! It was chilly at Niagara so I was wearing a coat all weekend. It is hard for me to adjust to that when it is so warm at home. The drive was pretty long too....6 hours each way. It rained the entire time on the way there but was only cloudy when we got there. We checked in (and you have to see this place...it was something special) and started to head out. As soon as we started walking it starting pouring sideways rain so we had to duck under the awning and wait it out. It looked like it was going to be a while so we went back to the room to see what our dinner options were. Finally it stopped and we decided to walk around a little bit. It was really pretty there, even with the clouds. I took lots of pictures so I will try to get some of those posted soon! Now that I have finished my other work I will have some free time at night until I do my sessions this weekend! Craig had never been to a Hard Rock before and there wasn't much else to eat around there so we went and ate at the Hard Rock. It was good. After that we went and got our cameras and headed out to see the falls and to see them light the falls at night. After walking around for an hour we thought that surely it was time for them to light the falls but it still took a long time. My hands were freezing so I kept sticking them in Craig's jacket pocket to warm them up. Finally he just held my camera for me so I could put them both in my pocket. I will post some of the pictures from the falls at night all lit up but I am horrible at nighttime photography and not good at landscape photography in general. Usually photographers are better at either landscape or people...I think that I fall in the people category. I will post some anyway though, once I get them off of my card.

I am back in Albany this week...it is chilly at night but not too bad during the day. I think that after tomorrow I will be good with the stuff at my regular job too, so that is good. I really needed this past weekend and it revived me so I got a lot done today and tonight...now only 19 days until a week of vacation.

For those who asked to see the other blog, I posted there today, and if you want to read it but haven't then just let me know and I will "invite" you. I am going to work on my website this week so I will post some updates over there as I get going...I need some major help for one of the pages. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

1 comment:

Carrie Davis said...

invite me to your other blog, I want in!! :)