Thursday, May 8, 2008

Snowing Dandelions

Ok, I always thought that the pollen was bad in Atlanta, but it is nothing compared to what is occurring in Albany right now! Literally it looks like it is snowing outside but it is dandelions ...you know those ones that you thought were so fun to blow on when you were little and then the little seeds would fly away. Apparently here they have a mind of their own...they also have the green/yellow pollen that we have but not as much. I have always heard that it is the pollen that you can't see that will get you and I guess they are sort of right! I take Claritin almost religiously from April to June but even that is no match for these evil dandelions! They come out with a vengence! I know it is not just me cause the other girl here is carrying around a tissue and sneezing constantly...luckily my nose is not running, but my throat does hurt and my breathing is tight or something..it is seriously weird.

No comments: