Thursday, May 29, 2008

One of the boys...

Hi guys...I know some of you have missed me when you start telling me that my post titles are misspelled :-) I am here in CO still but I have a little bit of time right now since Craig is fixing his dad's computer for him. They always have something that he looks at every time he is here. I actually have been working on another blog that is about the travels that Craig and I take (so it will include this trip but so he doesn't have to read this one or share this one with his family or whoever he wants to know about our travels) but I haven't actually finished a post yet so I haven't been able to get any of them up for you guys to read....but here is this....

Today was a day with the boys. Craig's friend Jason came with us and we went into Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. It was a lot of fun but have you ever noticed how different boys act when you are the only girl? I think that it is made worse by the fact that they have known each other since childhood so they sort of have their own language that I don't really get or understand and they have all their old stories. Don't get me wrong, I had a lot of fun with them, but I definitely was quieter today than other days when it was just Craig and I. Craig also likes to climb everything and explore everything so having another guy there doesn't discourage it like I do...I spent a lot of time waiting on him and hoping he didn't break anything...again, not that I mind. It is just so funny to me and it made me start to wonder if guys feel that way when they are with a group of girls...do they feel sort of lost like they don't know what is going on or do they just not care cause they are with a group of girls? Hmmm....I would think that it would be a little of both. I am also very tired because today was a long day with many altitudes and many different climates! I am sort of ready for bed but I want to be social (even though I am typing while his mom talks on the phone to someone and he helps his dad with the computer). Tomorrow we are supposed to go hiking which I am happy about because the last few days have been in the car and even though the scenery has been beautiful, my body is tired of being in a car...especially one where I can't figure out how to lay the seat back so I sit straight up most of the day. Hopefully it will not rain on us or I will be back in the car again! Tomorrow we are also supposed to hang out with his sister who I love so I am excited about seeing her! Ok, I am going to go and work on my travel blog for a little while...hopefully I can get a post or two up soon with some pictures for you guys....

No comments: