Friday, May 2, 2008

TGIF

Things are definitely better today! I found out that the registered letter waiting for me is just to tell me that I am grandfathered in and that my dad can stay there...just if he moves out I have to follow the rules...that is good. I get to see Craig tonight and that is good. I am getting stuff done at work so that is good....yes, much better today...I still have 3 airports to be in today but hopefully it will provide some funny stuff..

Oh gosh...I forgot to tell you guys that yesterday I saw a true live transvestite or cross dresser at the airport. It looked like a guy with a dress and wig on. He was so tall and had base on that was definitely not his color and like 4 inch heels...yikes! I don't know many girls that wear that to the airport, let alone guys. It reminds me of how impressed I was at the gay pride parade in NYC. There were all these guys walking down 5th Avenue in 5 inch stilettos! I was impressed!

Anyway, sorry to complain so much lately, my life really is good and I need to complain less....I think that I have just been tired and cranky. Craig promised me a massage this weekend so I am sure that will help ;-)

1 comment:

Terri said...

thank goodness! Have a great time with Craig, and enjoy your weekend together!