Thursday, May 1, 2008

More Airports, making friends at Outback and trying to run!

More airports today and a mechanical problem on the plane (which is never a good thing) that delayed us quite a bit. I was sitting next to some President/CEO and his employee across the aisle...they talked EXTREMELY loud the whole time we were flying....it was really annoying. That is why I hate that you have to wait so long to "use your approved electronic devices", cause you have to listen to people like that. The girl sitting in front of the employee actually shushed them during the safety demonstration..they didn't listen but I thought it was funny. I have started a whole post on businessmen at the airport.

I tried to get together and organize the sessions from last weekend cause I am a little behind. I just finished all the ones for last weekend and have started on the ones from this weekend. Work wasn't that bad today, but there is just getting to be a lot to do. I haven't really ever been in charge of a department where I decide what projects to do and when and who will go and all that so it takes a little getting used to but I like it. I had some issues with one of the ladies at the meeting I was in FL for but more on that later.

The thing that really frustrated me today was that my dad called me and told me I had a registered letter from some law office that is about him living there but me owning it. That sucks. I am sure that a lot of you are aware that at most condos there is a set number of units that can have leases, well, back in the fall they sent out letters to everyone to see who has a lease. I don't officially have a lease with my dad but he can't own property because of his disability (and he couldn't afford the entire amount anyway) so I own it and he pays me rent. Technically this is a lease but just not in writing. I called the management company and discussed the situation and she said I was fine and she would make a note but I didn't need to do anything. Now I have a letter from a law office waiting for me. I swear that it is always one thing after another. I deal with these people all the time (various bills that he has since I do all his finances) and it seems like our situation is something that completely baffles everyone. I didn't know it was so rare or maybe it is because it is Cumming, I don't know but it really gets me frustrated.

I did run 3 miles today so that helped...I forgot my running shoes though so I had to wear my hiking shoes that I brought for Niagara Falls (they are not high top kind and look sort of like running shoes) but they are not as comfy to run in! It hurt my knees. I wanted to run a lot more but just couldn't....I was all motivated to run because yesterday I was telling Terri that I was walking at that field and she said "walking doesn't do shit". Hmmm, maybe she is right so I am trying to get back into running..UGH.

I have a couple specific posts that I am working on and some stuff in my other blog for those who wanted to see that, but right now I need to edit some more....I am trying to get to bed before 1am tonight. I CAN'T WAIT for the weekend....it will be so nice to just hang out with Craig and not have to deal with anything else.

Is it sad that I have ordered so much from Outback while I was here that they now know me? And my order (since I get no butter on everything...di you know they cook everything in butter)?

No comments: