Thursday, May 15, 2008

Crocheting....

Remember how I said I was crocheting on Marta? Well, I set up a little etsy shop. Actually, my mom made most of these but you get the idea. Nothing exciting but I have seen them used a lot in pictures and I love to knit and crochet so I thought it was a great thing to keep me busy and make a little side moola at the same time (well, to make my mom a little moola...she drives 70 miles to work everyday!!! ONE WAY! So I told her to crochet hats and I would set up the shop. I made some too but I haven't taken pictures of them and posted them yet).

http://melissasknits.etsy.com

2 comments:

Drena said...

cute! Your mom should look into telecommuting

Mel said...

With her job she can't really do that that much...she does carpool but even that is still expensive...she said the clean air campaign came to her work yesterday but they weren't very helpful...