Thursday, May 29, 2008

patience....

How do you get it if you don't have it? Molly, got any patience exercises that I can do? (by the way, love the creative exercises and plan on doing them once I am not on vacation anymore). I find that I get really impatient really easily....I can't help it! I just don't know how to stop it....I know it is much better to be relaxed and go with the flow and not get impatient when people are late or when it takes an hour to figure out what we are going to do for the day or when people want to take a little longer than I do at something. Why can't I just stand and listen to someone's stories even though I might not want to hear them just to be nice? I just can't figure out any way to make myself be more patient. I actually think that I have gotten better about it since I started dating Craig but lately I feel like I am losing it again and starting to get worse! Anyway, if you have any suggestions, let me know.

2 comments:

m said...

Was this partially directed at me???? Hope you are having lots of fun!

Mel said...

NO, I promise it was not you! It is me and how every morning we take a long time to figure out what we are going to do for the day....sometimes I get impatient in the middle and I hate that.