Friday, May 16, 2008

Another NKOTB update!

I just saw them on the Today Show this morning but I forgot to mention it because of my plumbing issue but then I just got an email from Morgan that they are going to be in Atlanta on October 29th!!! I wasn't sure if it was just a rumor or not but it looks like it is true... http://www.nkotb.com/tour/ YAY! I definitely want to go so if any of you want to go let me know. This morning they did a medley of their old stuff and there was dancing involved an actually there were people in the audience that had their stuff from the 80s....remember those splash painted painter hats...oh, they had them!! I bet it would be a lot of fun...you guys probably all think that I am nuts, but I don't care...if you want to go then let me know...Meghan, it is not that far of a drive :-) and it is in Gwinnett!

By the way, I added a place where you can subscribe to my blog to get messages when I update it...just if you wanted...

Oh yeah, and my goal just became HUGELY important because I just went over my schedule today and it looks like I will be out of town all except 5 work days between now and July 14th!!!! I will be home some of the weekends but YIKES!

3 comments:

m said...

I have a confession, I have never been into NKOTB. My older sister made it very clear they were uncool and following her lead shunned all things new kid. This did lead to one of my most embarrassing moments ever. In sixth grade, at school class party doing the whole name of someone famous on your back and you try to guess it... I had a new kid and everyone was like "oh you shouldn't have any trouble getting this". I got it narrowed down to one of the nkotb, but the only one whose name I knew was donny and that was not the one I had. It was awful. I think I was the only one who did not get the person on their back. Even all the class moms knew who it was. They could not believe I did not know all the names and kept giving me lame clues like "he has dark hair" "he sings alot" "his name begins with a J". They did not understand that I was clueless.

Maybe this is why I am so intent on staying up with pop culture now...

Mel said...

Well, judging from the poeple on the Today Show it will be about the same these days so you could revisit the part of your childhood that you missed and I hate to say it but your sister was obviously a loser for not liking them!! This can be a therapy concert for you!

m said...

Yes, I think maybe the NKOTB thing had a direct impact on the current state of our relationship.