Friday, May 23, 2008

Vacation Time!!

Well guys, the time has finally come for my vacation...of course in tune with the week Craig called me tonight and told me that they cancelled his flight tomorrow (we were meeting in Dallas to connect and fly to Denver together) so now I am on my own :-( Not a big deal but I could have flown direct for a little more if I wasn't trying to meet up with him. Oh well.....my crackberry's internet isn't working right now (no idea why and did a search and couldn't find anything)....keeps giving me an error message that it has a connection error to the data service and that the network might be busy but it has said that since 4pm today. My plan was to keep up while I was traveling but now it is not looking very good. If you don't hear from me for a few days then do not worry that I choked on a UTI pill....I just don't have internet! Hopefully I can still sneak away at Craig's parents house to get my fix if I can't get the crackberry working....if I don't post again then I hope that everyone has a great weekend and week!

3 comments:

Mollypants said...

take the battery out and put it back in. it usually fixes the "no data" thing for me.

Drena said...

Have fun!

m said...

hope you have a good time!