Thursday, May 1, 2008

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles....

So here was is what my schedule looked like in the last 36 hours:

1:15pm yesterday - leave work
3:25 catch plane to Tampa
4:45 get to Tampa wait for shuttle to hotel in St. Pete
5:30 Shuttle finally gets there but we have to drive around the airport 4 more times to get other people
6:10 leave to go to hotel
6:40 get to hotel only to find out that I am not staying in the really nice hotel that I showed you guys the other day...I am staying 3/4 of a mile down the street at their sister property called the Beach House. I will definitely let you know more about this later, but let me just say "crunchy comforter"
6:50 get to the Beach House
6:55 shuttle back to main hotel for cocktail hour
8:40 leave cocktail party for dinner
11:00 get home from dinner...finally call craig, check my email from work, and business. Answer critical emails and edit some pictures
1:15 go to bed
7:15 up and at them to get a shower and meet downstairs
8:00am at meeting site.
9:45 find out I am giving a presentation that I didn't know about or prepare for (more about this later too) after lunch at 1pm
1:15 give presentation
1:55 presentation and q and a ends
2:10 picked up by taxi to go to the airport
2:45 get to airport.
4:20 flight delayed till 4:30
5:50 Get to Atlanta
6:30 get home
7:15 Terri and I leave for Bon Jovi
11:45 Terri and I get home from Bon Jovi (DEFINITELY more on this later)
Then I packed, answer client emails and caught up on blogs...it is now 12:50 and my alarm is set for 6:30am so I can get up and catch a 9:50am flight tomorrow....Goodness...I am tired...and it doesn't stop there cause Fri I fly to OH and then we go to Niagara Falls and then back to Albany!!

I have thought of lots of things to write about and to fill you guys in but I just haven't had any time to actually write it. I slept on the plane the whole 2 hours last weekend when I went to Albany but maybe this time I will stay awake for part of it and write some of my stuff and then just copy and paste it all or something.....

No comments: