Thursday, May 15, 2008

10 Habits I Wish I Would Pick Up and Keep

1. Putting everything away right after I use it.
2. Being organized and clean in general.
3. Washing my face and flossing my teeth every night.
4. Calling my dad more often. I love him but it is tough to get off the phone sometimes so I don't call him as much as I should...I could at least email him more!
5. Wearing lip gloss/lipstick every day, I like the way it looks (with the right color) but I just never remember
6. Remembering to vary my accessories because I rarely do and I have them.
7. Exercising when I am out of town (I am good in town but not on the road).
8. Drinking water when I travel...I lose so many habits when I go on the road.
9. Sending thoughtful cards/notes to my friends/family.
10. Be able to throw things away instead of keeping all kinds of stuff I don't need and won't use.

I know that most of these I can easily do, but I just can't seem to ever stick with it...especially the organized one and #10. I just struggle and I think that they go hand in hand. One of those closet organizer people would die if they came to my condo and I actually let them see any of the closets. I am going to work on cleaning stuff out though if I ever have a weekend when I don't have people here all weekend and I can actually pull stuff out to throw away. Thank goodness Craig hasn't come to visit in a while!

I have discovered that with me, I need to make everything a routine or it will not get done. That is sad but it is just how I am.....I am not really anal but I just need to be able to remember things in order to do them and I remember them when it goes in a routine. I don't know if anyone else is like that or not.

1 comment:

Drena said...

I have struggled with #3 for years, but about 6 months ago I mastered it! I now have a routine at night where I wash my face, take vitamins, floss, brush teeth. I'm really proud that I have finally done it.

I'll remind you next time I see you without gloss! :0)