Thursday, May 22, 2008

I will play...sites I visit everyday..

1. My business email though I just learned how to forward that so now I don't have to check that one anymore.

2. My business card website to see who has logged in to look at their stuff or to check orders.

3. Usually read an article or two in NYTimes....I get the email and if anything looks interesting or like it might not piss me off too much then I will look.

4. My etsy account.

5. All of the blogs that I like to read (and I check these a few times a day) and maybe some links on their blogs.

6. I used to check a couple of forums about my business but I haven't had time lately.

7. Bank but usually not every day...I usually check my bank, my ING and my stocks and my credit cards on the same day...I usually download it all to MS Money :-)

I feel boring cause I can't think of anything else that I look at...hmmm, I need more fun sites!

No comments: