Thursday, May 8, 2008

Chinese Takeout

yes, I know I need to eat better on the road, but I am working on it....I really need to get a plan together because there is a very good chance I will be out of town for all of June...if you guys know any websites that give you ideas for working out on the road (besides just the running) please let me know....
Anyway, I just ordered Chinese (healthiest stuff I could) and the guy reminded me of the soup nazi on Seinfeld....he just said one or two things for each question:
him: what you want
me: egg drop soup
him: next
me: steamed dumplings
him: done
me: yes, can I give you a credit card to charge it to
him: number
me: 37........
him: mastercard or visa only
me: oh yeah, I always forget that, give number
him: 45 min

I mean, I guess he gave me all the relevant information but the transaction just seemed so cold...the Outback people are so much nicer, but I couldn't have that again...I just had it last night!

4 comments:

m said...

could you please stop all the post on Chinese food? I just ate and now having another craving for Chinese. Maybe I can talk Matt into it for tomorrow night...

Mel said...

If it makes you feel any better I ordered fried rice that was yellow like mexican rice...it now sits on the table with two bites out...it is ok, I didn't want it really but you have to order $10 for them to deliver and the pot stickers and egg drop weren't enough....

Drena said...

Chinese does sound good. I'm proud to report I have ate in all nights this week and out only twice for lunch. Should be in tomorrow too! That's good 4 me. There is a email newsletter I get called hungry girl. She gives you updates on healthy things and what to avoid at restaurants.

Mel said...

Is that newsletter from the weight watchers website cause I was looking tonight for Chinese suggestions and there is a thing on there called Hungry Girl. I have been really bad with the eating and exercising this trip...I am so good at home so hopefully I will get back into it because I am home for two weeks.