Friday, May 16, 2008

I did well tonight

I cleaned up some stuff, organized all the crazy props all over my living room and cleaned up the project I was working on! Those are steps toward my new habits (but I was also done editing for the weeka and had already answered all client email so I had free time I don't normally have).

I also walked in the rain back to Marta...that kind of sucks by the way, but I am proud of myself for doing it. It was either ride the shuttle and not get to workout or workout but then have to walk the 10 mins to Marta in the rain. I chose to workout and then walk (I did have an umbrella but I need a bigger one). I used the heart rate monitor again today. The other day I was supposed to stay between 64 and 83% of my heart rate for 40 mins but today I was supposed to stay between 70 and 79%...that is a lot smaller range and harder to keep in....I kind of wondered why it has you do that at a slower pace, but maybe it is to build the muscle and endurance part of working out because you have to go slower to get the heart rate down but it still burns in the legs more than going fast which is a little strange. It took me over 43 mins to get in my 40 mins in the "zone" I was supposed to be in...tomorrow I am going to download my stuff for the week and see how I did....I have one more workout I am supposed to do for the week and it is an hour and 10 mins! Yikes, and I think that the heart rates vary during it...another yikes. At least for now it has me intrigued enough to make me do all the workouts...hopefully I can make it last when I go on the road!

Hope everyone had a good night...good posts today..it was fun!

No comments: