Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Today's ups and downs of flying...

Ups:
I saw the Delta safety flight information video that Judd was in.
I made my second flight and had time to eat even though my first flight was late.
On this flight I am in the exit row.
I was a good citizen on the first flight and switched seats with a kid who got separated from his family.

Downs:
I am sitting next to "that" guy. The one who is running his business from his phone really loudly and will until the plane takes off.
The other guy has his reading light on already which means no chance of sleeping cause it is going to reflect off the page and pierce my eyes the whole flight. I have a mask for these situations but it is in the overhead bin and I am two people in.
There was no good food in my terminal that didnt have a really long line and I had 10 mins so I had to eat Checkers... TOO MUCH grease!! Ugh!
The guy next to me is big and sighs every 10 seconds...eewww
After I ate yucky food my flight was delayed another 20 mins and that would be if we took off now.
I am ready to be home and coming through Atlanta made me want to just go out to my car and go home.

I think that I am cranky :-( At least some of you are back and it is not just Drena and I entertaining each other! Plus, I get to see Sex and the City on Saturday with the girls and I heard it was really good! I also might be getting a seconf employee at work! Yay! That means less recs that I will have to do! Ok, I think they are closing the doors so I have to go!

No comments: