Thursday, June 19, 2008

Working on the 101 goals and finally getting some organization...

I am the proud new owner of a storage unit. It actually looks a lot bigger when he got all his stuff out of there so I am pretty excited about this...I started a list of what I could put in there and I started cleaning out my closet. I am not normally in a cleaning mood so I figured I should take advantage of it while I felt that way. Only downside is that I have pulled out a bunch of crap to sort through and I will have to pack it all away because I have 4 clients this weekend!

Also, trying to implement some of the 101 goals...it is a little hard!

Started on:
--Drinking 48 ounces of water a day but haven't done it consistently.
--Have done 2 of the 4 workouts with Al this week to start that one
--Asked people for book suggestions (though only 4 of 10 responded)
--Looked up my website stats and I only have 8 more states to go to hit all 50 states so that is exciting.

Tomorrow:
--Going to spend an hour a day cleaning out my emails and organizing them until they are done...this is hard because I also get 100 new ones a day (if not more)....I am going to implement Molly's suggestions and see if that helps me to get a ton knocked out at first. I also finally canceled my Cox address which seemed to be where I got a lot of the junk mail from so that should also help!
--If I have time, continue to clean out the closet of things that have not been worn in over a year...amazing what you find when you start doing that.
--As part of the moving stuff to storage I am going to clean out my crafts which will knock another one off the list.

I can't believe that tomorrow is Thursday already! Time flies when you travel, but I was extremely productive at work today and am very proud of myself.

Tomorrow Morgan and I are going to Screen on the Green to see E.T. I haven't seen that movie since 4th grade when they showed it at school and Stacie Dover cried....I remember that we all thought that was funny, but I know full well that I might shed a tear now...funny how she was the only one who had a heart back then!

Hope all is well!

4 comments:

Drena said...

Good job. The first time I saw ET in the theatre I kept telling my mom that my throat hurt. I was about to cry and I guess I didn't know what that felt like. :)

I've started on my 101 things as well and need to post an update.

Drena said...

Since only 4 have responded I have a few other book suggestions! Creating Wealth by Robert Allen and Building Wealth One House at a Time. Not sure of author on last one. I have both and you are welcome to borrow.

Mel said...

Sweet! I would love to borrow them! I have started working on the stack next to my bed and today I had a client cancel (which I was actually glad about) and I read by the pool...I really miss reading so I need to fit it into my schedule!

m said...

Not sure what my recommendation is - probably Three Cups of Tea (next on my list, suppose to be very good). If you need more books, Caroline recommends Fancy Nancy (any of the three). They all have similar messages of being girly, but remembering who loves you. Owen would recommend Owen and Mzee or I Love You All Day Long. Excellent choices...