Thursday, June 5, 2008

Struggling!!!

I am so bored...I have plenty to do but I am bored. When I get bored I eat and now my tummy is too full. I need some suggestions on healthy snacks! Actually, I have been really concentrating on drinking my water so maybe that is why my tummy is full. I have been working pretty hard on my to do lists..both the personal and business one and I am checking things off but for some reason I am still bored. I have gotten a ton done (still have a lot more to go though). Do any of you ever get bored when you are doing things? I don't know how to explain it any better than that but that is how I feel. Any suggestions from anyone who feels this way sometimes?

By the way, I joined the Facebook world tonight. I am not really sure what the point is or how to work it...seems like there is a lot on the screen that you can click on but not much information. Hmmm..

This week has flown by (despite the fact that I feel bored) and I am happy to say that I am headed to Ohio tomorrow!! I actually get in at a decent time too...6pm. Pretty excited about that because normally I have to connect through Atlanta and stress about my connection and then I end up getting in around 11pm in Ohio but tomorrow will be much more relaxed. It is funny cause I try not to connect through Atlanta when possible...the flights always seem to be delayed and I am always worried about missing the next one. At least if I miss my flight in Cincy it is literally a one hour drive to Craig's house so I feel less trapped. Craig and I are going to Mammoth Cave, KY this weekend...that is what is fun about us being so different. I wouldn't really pick that as a place to go but I am sure it is really cool and now I have someone who "makes" me go. I put that in quotes cause I could have said no and we would have gone somewhere else but I like to do things that I wouldn't choose myself so it works out.

Oh and my bright car saved me yesterday. Here they close up at 5 everyday but the Controller and I have been working a little later so he has a code to the alarm. Yesterday I had a 4pm conference call about another location so I went into the conference room and closed the door (no windows) and no one really knew I was in there except the Controller. All of a sudden at 5:35 I freak and remember no one knows I am in there and that the Controller had peaked his head in about 25 mins ago and said he was leaving and he was probably the last person upstairs. I run out in the hall and hear someone so I say "hello" and there comes the security guard and the collections lady. She had stayed late and gone out to her car but then saw my car and realized I was still there somewhere so she came back looking for me!! Whew...had that not happened I would have set the alarm off as soon as I walked out the door. Talk about embarassing!! Oh, and when I sent a picture of the car to my boss she informed me that my car was famous and was Bumblebee in the movie "Transformers" so I am now called Bumblebee at the auction! Awesome....

Ok, enough rambling! I AM BORED!

1 comment:

m said...

Mammoth Cave is actually pretty cool and a good place to visit in this heat!

Let me know about facebook. Cannot do myspace, but maybe I'll try facebook.

Do not usually get too bored when I have a list, but most of my things are pretty quick (under twenty minutes) and I can always skip around.