Monday, June 30, 2008

It lasted!!

I survived my flight and all went well! The guy next to me was nice, the movie was cute, the seat was bigger enough for me to nap comfortably and we were on time! Tonight the "social" event was dinner and a battle of that band game on Xbox...it is like the guitar hero except you can also play the drums or sing...I am not going to say I am good but....well, I am good. A lot of people couldn't make it through the song. Each location had to play and the winner got to keep the xboxes! I didn't count as a location and my partner wasn't as good but it was still fun! It is not that late here but it is late back home! I am going to try to stay on Atlanta time and just get up early and work out in the morning....there are lots of hills and now I have some exercises my trainer gave me...I am hoping if I do them that means I will not get as sore on Wednesday when I go back to him (I know I am crazy and will still be sore but oh well)

1 comment:

m said...

Glad you had a good trip in yesterday and fun last night. Hope your workout went well this morning!