Friday, June 20, 2008

My love/hate relationship with Lost

Do any of you watch Lost? I didn't watch it the first season but when I started traveling with people who watched I got dragged in. I usually DVR it because I don't really even know when it comes on. I would forget and then catch up and then forget and then catch up. I think that my DVR erases them sometimes if it gets full and then I miss them. Anyway, in the last two days I have watched the final two episodes and they just confuse me more and more. This show is so annoying because every time you finally understand one part they do something else to confuse you...what is that black smoke anyway and why are dead people reappearing in the future? Yet, despite the fact that this show annoys me to no end, I continue to watch it. WHY? So I can get annoyed all over again? I have no idea but I feel like I need Lost cliff notes! I am sure I could find a blog somewhere that talks all about it but why do I even care? It is a show for goodness sake.....I can't even remember when it is on yet once I watch it I want to know more and more. Just curious if you guys do this with anything.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Okay, just stopped in to check on you and you had to post about my FAVORITE show every!!! I feel your frustrations, and often ask myself why I watch season after season and endure more torture (of just not knowing)...but I just have to have answers. I swear, I've invested 3 years into this show, so there better be some darn good answers at the end of next season. But I do LOVE the show.