Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Traveling in the Summer Sucks

There is nothing good on TV. I am working on my lists (working on the stuff from Colorado last week) and I normally like to have the TV on and to watch it but there just doesn't seem to be anything good on tonight. I can't watch "So you think you can dance" cause that means I actually have to watch it so I was watching Wife Swap but it was a pretty boring one where both women admitted they could change stuff so there aren't even any big fights to listen to. Now who knows what is going to come on because I have already seen the SuperNanny. I miss all the shows and I feel robbed because of the writer's strike. There were only like 5 episodes of anything before it went back to reruns or just not on at all. It is lonely here when I don't have something good to watch adn Craig is at soccer so I can't even talk to him....maybe I will take a trip out for some yummy yogurt.....there is your food talk of the day girls :-) Now, who wants ice cream and yogurt :-)

Someone entertain me!!

No comments: