Wednesday, June 11, 2008

still on the runway

That's right, it has been an hour and we still have 5 planes in front of us!!!! Ridiculous! I definitely have some more downs for the previous post that I will add later! I have been thinking of them as I sit here!! Oh, and I saw the Judd video again :-). That at least made me smile for a second. Delta and Atlanta are sort of a nightmare together. I love them both and hate to day it but I have had 6 flights on other airlines lately and they were all on time or early. I also had Delta flights on time but not EVER through Atlanta. It is ok until you have to connect and then it SUCKS. Wish me luck, the wheels are moving and I will probably be in trouble using my electronic device. I bet the guy next to me would tell on me! That is ok cause as soon as we are airborn I have to pee. I should almost be there by now.

2 comments:

Drena said...

That sucks. I saw SITC already. I'm sorry, I couldn't wait. I was a little disappointed and had heard really good things. Maybe it was because I had heard too much good. I just didn't think it was as funny as the episodes.

btw, are you going to the pool party on Saturday that Chad called Adam about? I wanted to see if there will be anyone I know before I agree to go sit in the boiling sun.

Mel said...

I wasnt invited to a pool party so, no, I wont be there!