Monday, August 11, 2008

Are you home??

I bet you guys thought that since I didn't post a travel nightmare this morning that I was home but nope, I am on the road, I just didn't have any problems...that is 3 in a row now which means I will be due for a delay soon. My early appointment on Saturday cancelled for this coming weekend so only one session...I had 3 this past weekend but they were all close together so I was done with them early and had a lot of time to do other things..it was so nice. I still have a ways to go with the cleaning I am attemptin but it is not quite there yet. Next week I am home Monday and Tuesday so I am going to try to get that estimate from Rebecca's lady or call the one that already does my building.

Other than picture taking, I had dinner with Drena and Adam and some of their friends, went to see Erin, Ella and Emma, cooked dinner for Jen and Morgan, went to see Mama Mia, went to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (which I thought took place in Greece but not so much), went to look at houses with Drena (and found a good one), and learned how to knit on a loom, booked the airfare to see Craig for Labor Day, listed tickets on ebay :-(, fixed my website, and booked our airfare for our trip out west in October :-) Now I have to do all the scheduling like Drena talked about...actually I did some of it on Saturday and I am going to work on it some more this week.

I am going to have to post some pictures on my other blog of the cutie that I took pictures of this weekend...it was her 1 year old pictures and we let her dive into a cupcake as I snapped away...they are my favorites!!

Not much else going on with me..I am in VA this week and I am going to try to get my editing done in two nights so I can take a break from this computer!!!

4 comments:

m said...

Listed tickets on ebay? sometimes your post confuse me!

Mel said...

my UGA tickets to the game that I couldn't go to....I wrote a whole post on being sad I couldn't go to the game :-(

Yeah, I am flighty so this blog is random thoughts and sometimes they don't make sense....sorry!

m said...

I do remember that post. Was not sure what you had finally decided though.

btw- in the future if you have tickets let me know. we may be interested

Mel said...

k, I do have an extra for the UT game but only one but I need someone to go to the game with me if you are interested :-) I figured if anyone wanted them they would have let me know when I did that post. Sorry!