Thursday, August 28, 2008

My accomplishment for the day

Still not much exciting going on for me...went to the personal trainer again today....I think that he has noticed the puffy belly cause we have done tummy exercises the last two times and had never done them before....oh well. He is right, that is where I gain weight and at least this will hopefully help me get rid of it.

And, coming soon will be my new website...my more artistic/travel type photography. I am so proud of myself because today I figured out how to install Wordpress on my actual website domain. This gives you a ton more flexibility in what you can do with Wordpress (like ad Adsense, which you can't do with the .wordpress.com free ones). I know nothing about web design but I figured out how to order a new database, create the database, assign a user, install wordpress and install new themes. To you web people this does not sound impressive but to me it was a good two hour process and I couldn't be more excited that I can manipulate and change my website without having to have someone else help me (not that I don't appreciate help but they have full time jobs :-)) Sadly, that was my biggest accomplishment for the day. I worked long hours today....9-7:15 so I can leave early tomorrow for OHIO! YAY. I will post some pictures of my cousin's baby if I take any :-)

Hope everyone has a happy and SAFE holiday weekend. If you live in Atlanta, avoid downtown, they are doing construction ALL weekend...started tonight actually near 17th street...it was like rush hour at 9 tonight and there was a Tech game...great planning GDOT!

No comments: