Saturday, August 16, 2008

Whew

Organization is definitely not my strong point...yeah, definitely not my strong point. Tonight I am organizing and throwing a bachelorette party for my little sister! Um, I was out of town all week so not much got done BUT, since my client left at 1:15 I have.....shopped for some pjs for her for the lingerie part (feel sort of weird getting her really nasty stuff so I got something she will actually wear), got a shirt or dress for me to wear tonight, bought alcohol, found the shot recipe that we used at my other sister's party, got cake mix and icing so I can use those lovely bachelorette appropriately shaped cupcake pans that I got at an xmas party a couple years ago, cleaned my whole place, bought snacks to go with the chocolate fountain my mom gave me a couple xmases ago because I used to have a lot of parties and she thought it was a cute idea (which it was), bought stuff to cook everyone breakfast tomorrow and am about to take a shower....we still have one stop to go but Alyson is coming at 6 to make that stop. I have to be honest and say that I am a little over bacherlotte parties of the type we are doing tonight but it isn't my sister's fault that she is 4.5 years younger than me so I will be a good sport. I actually offered to drive which I thought was a good idea because I do not condone driving after drinking and they wanted to go to a strip club that is far for a cab but now I am thinking that a couple of drinks might have made the night easier. Oh well, at least my sister will have a good time and it is her party and about her so I will be ok :-) I like all her friends too so that helps. I liked all of Alyson's friends too but one of them decided to make out with a guy in the middle of the bar and Alyson was ready for the next place so I had to go get her...ah, being a big sister :-)

I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow. And, I have nothing to do tomorrow and don't have to fly out until Wednesday...I am SO EXCITED about that!! I can't wait to get a couple things done around my place, clean up from the party, move some stuff into storage and just do nothing :-)

1 comment:

m said...

Hope you have lots of fun tonight! Will be thinking of you!