Saturday, August 9, 2008

Little E's

That is what I am going to call Ella and Emma cause I think that it is cute. After their debut in the AJC and the fact that I hadn't seen them in two months, Morgan and I just had to go visit them today! They are so precious. I held Emma for most of the time..she even took a little nap in my arms and I fed her a bottle. Morgan did the same with Ella and we gave Erin a little time off. The girls are so happy and they smile a lot! It was really good to see them again. Now I just need to see Miss Charlotte again...it has been months since I have seen her too :-( Everyone is so busy!

Also, just for the record, yesterday I did get off only about 10 mins late and then we landed a little early and my luggage was there soon after I walked from Concourse B to the Baggage Claim area (trying to get in some exercise). They have changed the croc sign to just a caution to watch your children at all times. They were, however, handing out little flyers about the sandals...I snagged one for you guys and I will take a picture of it and post it later.

No comments: