Monday, August 25, 2008

Yucky day

I hate to complain about the rain because I know we need it but I am tired and the rain doesn't help. It makes me want to curl up in bed or on the couch and watch a movie.

Another busy weekend. I went to Charlotte Friday night to visit with Meghan and Drena and then Erin and the girls came on Saturday. Then on Sunday Drena and I got up super early to head back to Atlanta since I had a session at 11am. It was a weekend that was not filled with much sleep and by the time it got to be 11pm last night I could literally barely hold my eyes open. Tonight I have to go do pictures of a little newborn..they are so cute but there will be no natural light since it is at 6 and the sky is pretty dark...that means more work with setting up the lights. I really hope that it goes well so I can go home and relax. I also hope that it isn't pouring as I try to get all my equipment out of the car. Could be interesting.

I am home all week until Friday (when I go to Ohio) and I can't believe it. Hopefully I will be able to get some stuff done...I have cleaned a little every time I am home and since I am not around as much, it doesn't get dirty as fast.

I need a nap!

No comments: