Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Travel is back and random pictures

I talked to my boss today after my last post and my travel is deemed "necessary" so you guys will get to continue hearing my lovely stories :-) Speaking of travel, I have an 8:30am flight tomorrow...Ouch and then on Thursday I get to meet Craig in between Indianapolis and Dayton for dinner :-) Then I am on to Meghan's for the weekend. I am a little worried about the flight on Friday because of TS Fay. I am worried that I am not going to make my connection from Cincy to Charlotte but hopefully all will go well. I have had 4 flights in a row be on time so I feel that I am due for some more craziness and the tropical storm is just the thing to do it.


Here is a picture of my cool new wheels on my computer bag, not sure why I think that they are so funny, but I do.



Here is one of the pamphlet they hand out at the airport about the escalator...sorry some of the words are blurry...I was practicing with my camera with no flash and since it is nighttime I had to use a setting that causes the outside of the picture to be blurry.....

I have no more editing for the week so I am debating leaving my home computer at home :-) I can take my little external hard drive in case I need to upload pictures that clients order, I just won't be able to do anything in photoshop. It will be sort of relaxing not to be tied to the computer and really I only have tomorrow night that I could do anything since I am meeting Craig on Thursday and am going to Meghan's on Friday....yep, just decided I will leave it at home!

Lots on my to do list I should get done!

2 comments:

Mollypants said...

My trusty weatherman, Glenn "Hurricane" Schwarz, says that Fay isn't even going to give US remnants, and we're way closer to the coast - it's going right back out to sea. He wears bowties, so he must know what he's talking about.

Drena said...

You got rims..