Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bachelorettes and Mullets

Last night was pretty fun....we started the party at my house and then went to Twisted Taco...it is a good place because there are lots of guys there and usually at least one other bachelorette party so you don't feel like "those girls" We gave my sister a list, everyone contributed to it and then she could veto one thing out of the list:

1. Get 3 phone numbers.

2. Get a condom from a guy.

3. Get a guy to pick you up in a cradle position.

4. Ask a girl how big her guy is.

5. Get a guy to buy you a drink.

6. Tip $5 to a stripper.

7. Get a lap dance.

8. Get a guy to propose to you.

9. Do a body shot.

10. Get a guy to sing karaoke with you.

11. Get a guy to drink out of your special straw

12.



It was a pretty mild list and she was not shy. As a matter of a fact, I went upstairs to check on the karaoke and when I came back she had gone up to the owner (she didn't know he was the owner) and I knew we were in for a good night. Turns out he was really nice and bought all of us a round of drinks and game on.....she did well and she sang karaoke and made friends with other bachelorettes and stuff. We went upstairs to do karaoke but they started it late so they could show Michael Phelps' last try for gold on the big screen. I have to admint that it was really fun and very patriotic to watch him and the Americans win that while we were at a bar with a ton of other people cheering. I did DVR it though and watched it again this morning :-)

Once we got to the strip club it was a whole other world...those girls there were crazy and so were the dancers!!!! They would get the bachelorettes up on stage and do really bad things to them...it is way different than when girls dance. I was prepared but some of the others weren't...it was entertaining. It all ended with a slumber party at my place and me cooking them waffles this morning. I didn't plan any sessions for today cause I wasn't sure how last night was going to go but they were all gone by 10:30 this morning and I have been editing and cleaning ever since. I found my birthday cards from this year that had money in them so now I am richer, I should clean more often! I have a lot more cleaning I need to do but I just want to relax so I think that later I am just going to chill out a bit and then this week I can finish my taxes...YES, I am still trying to get them done and yes, I know it is sad.


As for mullets, what is up with the Chinese women's marathon runner's hair...it was all spike and "business" in the front and then she had this rat-tail type thing that had multiple rubberbands in it in the back. I was also sad to see Paula Radcliffe hurting so bad :-( I like her, and yes, it is a little sad that I know who she is but I like to follow random sports sometimes.

2 comments:

m said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun!

Wood and Bembry LLC said...

So glad that it was a spirited bachelorette party! Yay for Jenn P.!